Firma NKG, LLC Bought Bicycles and Scooters for the Foster Home
The Management of Firma NKG, LLC (as the part of the Club of Philanthropists of the East-Kazakhstan region) bought 9 scooters and 9 bicycles for the students of the Educational Center for the Children with Developmental Disabilities. Over 200,000 Tenge were provided for this purpose.
Overview of the Educational Center for the Children with Developmental Disabilities.
The Educational Center for the Children with Developmental Disabilities was renamed in 2011 according to the Decree no. 263 of the Akimat of the East-Kazakhstan region as of 21.11.2011.
The objectives of establishing the Center are the following:
- Organizing the correction and educational process aimed at preventing secondary problems of the development of cognitive skills, behavior and personality in general.
- Establishing the methods of obtaining socially acceptable skills in order to interact with people and objects of the real world.
- Preparing children with intellectual incompetence for studying in a school based on their individual capabilities.
The students of the Center:
- Children deprived of the family’s care - 11;
- Children from the area, with families– 74 students; and
- Children with developmental disabilities from the city, with families – 51 children.